Boost your Dinner with this scrumptious Greek rooster recipe! Roasted rooster and greens mixed with Greek seasoning to make a wholesome meal.
All you want for this recipe is a few substances and a sheet pan.
This wholesome Greek rooster recipe can all be made on one sheet pan. Not solely will you’ve got a quicker prepare dinner time, however you’ll have a lot much less clear up! Let’s be trustworthy, the worst half about cooking is cleansing.
The recipe requires marinating the rooster, so you’ll be able to make sure that every chunk shall be filled with taste. Get pleasure from juicy Greek rooster with rice, salad, or with the roasted veggies it’s cooked with.
This straightforward recipe is so scrumptious you in all probability gained’t have leftovers. However if you happen to do, make a scrumptious Greek rooster sandwich or Greek rooster salad.
How To Make This Greek-inspired Rooster
Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
To get the juiciest and most flavorful rooster, begin off by marinating the rooster. Mix oil, lemon juice, garlic, Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper right into a small bowl. Place the rooster in a big bowl, pour ⅔ of the combination on prime of the rooster and put aside.
Whereas the rooster is marinating, put together the greens. Roughly chop zucchini, bell pepper, tomatoes, and another vegetable you want to. Be at liberty to make use of different greens, however use veggies which are low in moisture.
Add the greens onto a lined baking sheet, and canopy them in the remainder of the marinade combine. Make some gaps within the veggies for the rooster. Place the rooster onto the baking sheet and bake it within the oven for half-hour.
Take it out of the oven and sprinkle the feta cheese on prime. Put it again within the oven for an additional 10 minutes, or till the rooster is cooked via. The interior temperature ought to learn at the least 165°F.
Take away it from the oven and serve it with some rice or a salad.
Cook dinner Time
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 Greek seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp floor black pepper
- 6 rooster thighs (bone-in, skin-on)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 c feta cheese
- 4 tbsp chopped recent parsley
- Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix oil, lemon juice, garlic, Greek seasoning, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Add rooster to a unique bowl and pour over ⅔ of the marinade. Let it relaxation whereas making the opposite substances.
- Roughly chop all of the greens, then add them to the lined baking sheet. Pour over the remainder of the marinade and provides them a small toss. Ensure that they’re evenly lined within the marinade.
- Make area for the rooster breasts on the baking sheet. Add the rooster to the baking sheet. Bake for half-hour.
- Take the rooster out from the oven and add some feta on prime. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or till the rooster reaches an inner temperature of 165°F.
- Serve with some rice, or salad, or eat as is. Get pleasure from!
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 482Whole Fats: 38gSaturated Fats: 9gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 28gLdl cholesterol: 172mgSodium: 804mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 33g
One-sheet recipes are superb. They’re straightforward to make and even simpler to scrub up. This scrumptious Greek rooster recipe is filled with taste, is wholesome, and is filling!