This Mediterranean quinoa bowl makes the right vegetarian lunch. It’s filled with plant-based protein and fiber.
A wholesome meal shouldn’t take hours to make. This straightforward quinoa roasted veggie buddha bowl is the right wholesome meal for a busy day. It’s loaded with protein, nutritional vitamins, and minerals, and takes lower than an hour to make.
Not solely is it wholesome, this vegetarian buddha bowl can also be scrumptious. The greens, quinoa, and chickpeas present many taste notes within the dish. You’ll by no means get bored whereas consuming this dish.
Higher but, the quinoa roasted veggie buddha bowl is topped with tahini dressing. This provides a degree of creaminess to the dish that takes it up a notch.
When you do that filling buddha bowl, experiment with totally different greens and dressings! Use this straightforward and wholesome recipe as a information. Make it your personal and add no matter twists you want.
How To Make This Nutritious Quinoa Veggie Bowl
Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put aside till your veggies and chickpeas are prepped.
Peel and dice the candy potatoes, then pat them dry. Pour over some oil, salt, pepper, and garlic on prime of the candy potatoes. Give them a bit combine to ensure they’re totally coated in oil and spices.
Repeat the identical steps with the cauliflower. However as a substitute of cubing, slice the cauliflower so you’ll be able to see the florets’ form. This will provide you with a prettier finish outcome.
Drain and rinse a can of chickpeas, then cowl them with oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and paprika. Be at liberty to alter up these spices!
Place the candy potatoes, cauliflower, and chickpeas on the lined baking sheet in sections. Then bake for half-hour at 425°F, or till the components are cooked by means of.
Whereas the greens are roasting, cook dinner up the quinoa. This step is tremendous straightforward as a result of the directions are on the packaging! Comply with the package deal’s directions and also you’ve bought your quinoa prepared.
Wash up your greens, and also you’re able to assemble your buddha bowl!
To place your bowl collectively is tremendous straightforward, merely add a bit of every ingredient right into a bowl. Cowl it with the tahini dressing and garnish it with some sliced radishes and avocado. Voila, your meal is prepared.
Cook dinner Time
- 1 Candy potato
- 1 ½ tbsp Olive oil
- 1 c Cooked Quinoa
- 1 can Chickpeas (15 oz)
- 2 c arugula leaves
- 2 c roasted cauliflower
- 1 Avocado (non-obligatory)
- 3 radishes sliced (non-obligatory)
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Cumin powder
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- Lemon Tahini Dressing (store-bought)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Peel and dice candy potatoes, slice cauliflower, and drain one can of chickpeas. Cowl every ingredient with oil, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place the candy potatoes on one aspect of the baking tray, the chickpeas within the center, and the cauliflower on the opposite aspect.
- Bake the veggies and chickpeas within the oven for half-hour, or till every little thing is cooked by means of.
- Comply with the quinoa’s cooking directions.
- Wash the arugula, and add it to a bowl.
- Assemble the buddha bowl with all of the components nonetheless you want. Add a drizzle of tahini dressing and a few slices of radish and avocado (non-obligatory).
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 738Whole Fats: 42gSaturated Fats: 6gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 33gLdl cholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1467mgCarbohydrates: 79gFiber: 23gSugar: 15gProtein: 20g
This recipe makes use of store-bought tahini dressing. Be at liberty to make your personal dressing with this Lemon Tahini Sauce.