This asparagus salad is mild and refreshing, made with crisp veggies and parmesan cheese.
The climate is getting hotter, the flowers are blooming, and there’s much more pollen exterior.
That may solely imply one factor – Spring is upon us! Spring is a beautiful season and is the right time to whip out your favourite salad recipe.
Don’t have a favourite? Make this Spring Lettuce Salad with Roasted Asparagus, and fall in love with salads.
This simple recipe is filled with taste and diet. The citrus dressing has a bit of kick from the mustard that pairs nicely with the asparagus. Have it for a light-weight lunch, or serve it with a scrumptious Parmesan Rooster! The chances are infinite.
Although this recipe is scrumptious, be happy to modify up the elements to suit your tastes. This easy asparagus salad recipe is flexible, so use what you have got in your kitchen!
How To Make This Refreshing Asparagus Salad
This roasted asparagus salad is tremendous simple to make and solely takes a few steps.
Prep the asparagus: Begin off by preheating your oven to 450°F. Wash and minimize the bottoms off of your asparagus, then pat them dry. Cowl them with a little bit of oil, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
As soon as they’re seasoned, place them on a baking sheet and bake them for about 8 minutes. Regulate them within the oven to verify they don’t burn.
Make the dressing: Whereas the asparagus is roasting you may arrange the opposite elements. Mix the lemon juice, mustard, and oil in a bowl. Whisk it till absolutely mixed and season to style. Hold it within the fridge till you might be prepared to make use of it.
Construct the salad: Wash and dry your greens of alternative (we used blended greens salad). Then add it to a big salad bowl and canopy it with about ¾ of the dressing. Plate the dressed greens and place the roasted asparagus on high. Shave some Parmigiano-Reggiano onto the salad utilizing a potato peeler. Then cowl the salad with the remainder of the dressing. Serve and revel in!
Prepare dinner Time
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 1/3 c extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and floor pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 10 oz blended spring greens
- 1 1/2-ounce piece of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (shaved)
- Preheat your oven to 450°F. Combine the cleaned asparagus with a tablespoon of oil, lemon zest, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Add the asparagus to the baking sheet and roast for round 8 minutes, or till tender.
- Mix lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and the remainder of the oil in a bowl. Season to style.
- Wash and dry the blended greens combine. Add it to a big mixing bowl and pour over ¾ of the dressing.
- Place the dressed greens on a plate and high it with the asparagus. Use a potato peeler to shave some Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese on high of the salad. Add some additional dressing on high of the organized salad.
- Serve and revel in!
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 504Whole Fats: 43gSaturated Fats: 8gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 32gLdl cholesterol: 18mgSodium: 977mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 8gSugar: 4gProtein: 15g
Searching for some extra salad recipes to take pleasure in this Spring? Strive these!